Sunday, June 7

Pleasure P's Album Release Party, "Red Carpet Pix", Miami

Photobucket

Last night Pleasure P held a release party in Downtown Miami for his debut album THE INTRODUCTION OF MARCUS COOPER at Karu & Y Nightclub. I KidduNot, who in the hell knew so many celebs would show up!?!? When I say they came out baby, I mean they came out!! And you know KidduNot would be right in the mix to cover it all & bring the event to your screen. Celebrities that came out to support included Chris Brown, Omarion, Maino, Kyla Pratt (One on One), Bow Wow, The Kardashians, Teairra Marie, Teyana Taylor, Angel Lola Luv, Lloyd, Jackie Long, Aaron Carter, Lil Scrappy, Rich Girl and so many more.

I'm only going to tease you with the Red carpet pictures for now. I'll be back later to update you with the pictures from inside the event. There are a few incriminating photos I'm gonna have to go through first. But right now I need to clock out--I'm sleepy.

Photobucket
Pleasure P

Photobucket
Slim [112]

Photobucket
Terrence J, The Kardashians

Photobucket
Maino

Photobucket
Lil Scrappy, Guest

Photobucket
Pretty Money

Photobucket
Aaron Cater, Jackie Long

Photobucket
Guest, Necole Bitchie, Teairra Marie, Teyana Taylor, Angel Lola Luv

Photobucket
Rich Girl

Photobucket
My guest, Kodak Boi [me]

Photobucket
Lloyd

Photobucket
Teyana Taylor

Photobucket
Justin Baldwind Hills], Kyla Pratt

Photobucket
Teairra Marie, Angel Lola Luv

Photobucket
Jill Marie Jones, Tamala Jones

Photobucket
April, Candy Girls [Tyson Beckford's babymama]

Photobucket
Rich Girl, Kodak Boi [me]


Photobucket
Teyana Taylor




Venue: Karu & Y
Location: 71 NW 14th Street Miami, FL 33136


Pleasure P's debut album is will be in stores this tuesday, June 9th...


KodakBoi