Tuesday, June 23

Memoirs Of An Imperfect Angel


Mariah Carey has announced (via a press release) that her latest album, Memoirs of An Imperfect Angel, will hit stores on August 25th. I'm definitely feeling the album title. However, a memoir is generally used to describe a written work and not an album, but I'll let Mariah slide with this one because I've secretly become scared of her since she became banjee. I digress... I'm a little excited to see which direction she'll be taking the album in. I wasn't too impressed with the last one, but "Obsessed" is quickly becoming my s***... Also, this one is going to be executive produced by L.A. Ried, who also did Emancipation of Mimi. Regardless, this is the 12th studio album from MiMi, which is a huge accomplishment within itself. Let's give it up for longevity!