Monday, June 8

Hometown Glory.

Photobucket

I came, I saw, I conquered...You know the saying. I'm basically over Miami already. I'm ready for the new journey that awaits me when I make my return to Atlanta. I have so many photoshoots lined up back home. Today completes my chapter in Miami. I've partied, went to industry parties, chilled on South beach, went to industry parties, caught up with family & friends, did a photoshoot...and did I mention I went to several industry parties? 

Being back home has helped me realize where I need to be--both mentally and psychically. During my stay, I've:

Attended T.I.'s "Private" going away bash
Photobucket
Photobucket


Hung with family & friends
Photobucket
Photobucket


Partied with the Kardashians (Look out for me on an upcoming Episode)
Photobucket
Photobucket


Took part in a photoshoot (Shout out to the homie Elton Anderson)
Photobucket
Photobucket


Worked, networked & hung out at Pleasure P's party
Photobucket
Photobucket

When I get back to the "A", let's throw a party. Not because of where I been, But because of where I'm going! Follow me!



KodakBoi