Friday, June 12

Front Page News.

<span class=

Sorry for the lack of updates, we've been so busy travling from one state to another. I'm now back in Atlanta--L.A. get my bed ready, your my next stop.

J. Cherry is now in Atlanta. He wanted to grab a bite, so did I. He likes seafood, I don't. We both wanted to talk "blog business," since I've been so hard to catch up with, I compromised. I took him to Atlanta's Front Page News (a New Orleans tavern) in Midtown so he could fill his belly on the best portions of cajun & creole food, po'boys, fried appetizers, seafood gumbo, and crab cakes.

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

Location: Front Page News
1104 Crescent Ave NE (at 11th Street NW)
Atlanta, GA 30309

I don't understand how people eat seafood--crab cakes, oysters, lobsters? People always look at me weird when I tell them I don't like seafood...and like me being raised in Miami is suppose to make me like it any more? Give me a break! Better yet, give me a #2, super-sized with a Sprite from McDonald's...and I'm good. Ya'll can have all that.



KodakBoi