Wednesday, June 17

Dear Summer...

Photobucket

Rising on the road of success & stardom... & crammed with so many of today's fashion trends, -- my portfolio was desperately calling for an expansion!

iKiddUNot, I sought out high & low in search of fresh faces. --Managing to brush past all of the industries jagged edges... I was able to call upon two aspiring models, for assistance in bringing my ideas to the forefront.

--& with being captured by Delon Chateau's Photography on a previous job, I knew he'd have the perfect lens to embody my vision.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Looking beyond all the behind the scenes chaos... including last minute cancellations by my stylist, & with the weather against us... we still managed to pull it together & execute amazing shots to capture the essence of spring/summer 09.


Shout-Out to Trent Crews, Kaseem & Delon, for a job well done!


ClickHere for more of Delon Chateau's Photography & photo's from the shoot.


Photobucket



Models: J.Cherry, Trent Crews & Kaseem

Photographer: Delon Chateau

Direction: Spring/Summer 2009