Monday, June 22

140 Characters Or Less!

Photobucket

I was so opposed to joining Twitter a few months back, I totally refused even visiting the site-- what can I say, I'mma rebel!! After rebelling for a while, I eventually gave in. If not, I would have lost all my friends...they no longer answered my phone calls, or replied to any of my text messages. But they sure replied to those "tweets." It was my only outlet. It seemed if I wanted to continue having a social life with these mu#%@fuckers, being the socialite that I' am, I had to create an account...I then became "@KodakBoi."

Thinking back, it was the best move I could have made. Since joining, networking has never been this easy. I've met so many industry guru's, musical artist (on personal levels), photographers, socialites, bloggers, etc. in a span of 3 months....it's amazing who you come across on there. Twitter is for the up & coming, young hustla's of the new age....It's right where I need to be.

Follow here.

Shout to @Starrnyce for putting me on....I owe you homie!

Photobucket
Follow: @KODAKBOI here.

Photobucket
Follow: @JMONEYCHERRY here.

Photobucket
Follow: @followCOREY here.

Photobucket
Follow: @WILLYTEE here.

Photobucket
Follow: @Ricky D. here.



Leave us your @Twitter_name in the comment section so we can follow you...


KodakBoi